Monday, June 24, 2013

Our Conversation

Our Conversation


Lord, it’s too hard, it’s too much -

My grace is sufficient.

There are many loose ends, such unfinished business-

Seek me first, all will be added.

I am pulled this way then that. I’ll never reach the goal-

Your aim is to glorify me and enjoy me forever.

But, I am failing to do what you’ve asked –

I’ve asked you to trust me.

I trust you but I am a failure-

My strength is made perfect in weakness.

I cannot do what you will-

You can do all things through me – I strengthen you!

I am tired, exhausted, used up-

You cannot get weary; you will reap a harvest in my timing- press on.

I have too much! Projects, ideas, dreams, unfulfilled intentions and worries-

My yoke is easy-take it, let me carry the rest.

But, I’ve let so much slip-

Strengthen what remains.

You are always right there. My only hope is in you-

I will be with you always-even to the end of the World.

Thank you. Amen. Praise you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment